Who We Hire
Sales and Design
- Account Executive (AE): Identifies strategic business challenges for which OSI can provide a solution – then assembles a team of OSI specialists to create a complete and actionable proposal. This role acts as a single point of accountability for all questions about products, services and pricing.
- Systems Engineer: Lead solution designer for smaller complex and multi-vendor implementations.
- Converged Solutions Engineer (CSE): Supports the solution design process for convergence of VoIP and video integration into data infrastructures, and assists customers in preparing their data network for solution implementation.
- Project Manager (PM): Plans the implementation project, schedules resources, ensurse all dependencies are met, and serves as the customer’s single point of contact for status and issues related to solution implementation.
- Field Service Engineer: This highly-trained and certified role implements, services and maintains equipment for both traditional and VoIP technologies.
- Customer Educator: Our educators have real-world experience on multiple platforms and applications, and help customers to understand and get the most value from their OSI solution.
- Customer Care Team: Place sales orders or report a problem to be serviced by OSI.
- Services Support Team: Supports and handles day-to-day maintenance requests on your OSI solution, including Avaya and other third-party equipment included in your solution.
- Field Service Engineer: Provides on-site support per service level agreements in the customer’s support contract.
To apply to join the OSI Technology team, email email@example.com today!